Rev. Susan has been teaching classes through Agape University and facilitating workshops for over 12 years. For the past five years, Rev. Susan has worked as a board certified Hospice Chaplain and certified Palliative Care Chaplain, serving families and patients facing terminal illness and assisting them through their final transition. Rev. Susan is currently serving as the director of the Agape Association of Communities whose vision is "Creating a World That Works for Everyone".
Agape Licensed Spiritual Practitioners (ALSP)
Being an Agape Licensed Spiritual Practitioner (ALSP) is a calling and a lifelong commitment. A professional Practitioner is a licensed spiritual counselor and guide, who has answered the call to put God first and foremost in his/her life. An Agape Practitioner has engaged in a rigorous consciousness building process which includes specific studies that apply to and prepare the student for advanced participation in spiritual community.
Each week, Agape Licensed Spiritual Practitioners participate in our service and offer one-on-one affirmative prayer afterwards.
Enlightened Heart is a Spiritual Community committed to Global Transformation, creating a world that works for everyone. Through spiritual practice, service and the application of New Thought/Ageless Wisdom Teachings, we support the expansion of consciousness and the evolution of the Soul.
Our Purpose Statement
Our purpose as a HeartCenteredCommunity is to provide a loving environment where individuals can discover their unique DivineNature. Through the NewThoughtAgelessWisdomTeachings, and the power of UnconditionalLove, we come to realize our Oneness with the Universe!
Simply stated, God Is – We Are!
The following six principles form the core teachings of the Agape Movement and its founder, Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith. Reflecting the perennial wisdom of the ages, these principles are found at the heart of the world’s spiritual traditions. When embodied and integrated into our daily spiritual practice, they are a pathway to self-realization, a conscious state of oneness with Spirit. 1. God is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and omniactive. All Existence is the manifest form and activity of Spirit. This Presence is equally present in all space, time, places and in all persons, as well as beyond time, space, and manifest creation. Ours is a holographic Universe in which every part—that which is seen and that which is unseen—is an emanation of the unmanifest Whole.
2. God is Absolute -- the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, constant, changeless, eternal because time, space and form are variable and God is not. God is absolute because God is One.
3. God is Good, therefore Life is Good. Absolute Goodness is the substance, the source and the supply of all existence. This aspect of the Godhead is always in integrity with itself, which means that it cannot contradict its own laws, nature, and relationship to its creation. The nature of God is life enhancing, positive, upward spiraling – good in every way.
4. Every person is an individualized expression of the One Spirit. Every person is made in the image and likeness of God and is capable of awakening to this realization and giving expression to the qualities of unconditional love, compassion, wisdom, bliss, peace and creativity.
5. The Divine Mind of God (Spirit / the Love Intelligence of the Universe) is the creative power of the Universe. Thought creates. Every person, as an individualized expression of the Divine, thinks and creates through the power of free choice. Through the exercise of freewill, each person is able to choose and assume responsibility for their own soul’s evolution. Through this freedom of choice all things are made new, the past is transcended and infinite possibilities are at hand.
6. The Universe, being infinite, is in a constant state of evolutionary expansion. We live in a non-static, ever-evolving Universe, which is the source of our individual evolutionary impulse and our capacity to expand into our fullest potential (which is infinite). Each individual’s expansion contributes to the evolutionary progress of the whole.